To place an International Order please email us at email@example.com your items.
Organic Shungite Honey (Raw/Unpasteurized) (with added Shungite Powder) 1.5oz jar by volume.
* Typical application: Place a few drops under the tongue before meals. Placing a small amount under the tongue will aide in opening up your digestion system and expanding your energy field.
Shungite Honey is made from USDA Certified Organic Honey enhanced with the addition of 100% Karelian Shungite powder. Approximately 1/16th of a teaspoon of regular Shungite powder is added to each jar of organic honey.
The phytonutrients in honey are responsible for its antioxidant properties, as well as its antibacterial and antifungal power. They're also thought to be the reason raw honey has shown immune-boosting and anticancer benefits.
There is a lack of controlled studies comparing pasteurized and raw honey. However, some sources report that pasteurized honey contains few — if any — of the health benefits of raw honey. Because pasteurization exposes the honey to high temperatures, it may destroy or remove honey’s natural properties. This means that raw honey may offer more powerful health benefits, in terms of healing wounds and fighting infections, than regular honey.
- antioxidant properties
- anti-inflammatory effects
- antibacterial and antifungal action
- pain-relieving properties
- Honey may arrive in a crystallized (hardened/solid) form due to temperature & altitude variations during shipping, this does not affect the quality of the honey. Yes, crystallized honey is safe to eat. You know honey has crystallized when it looks very thick and very grainy.... Crystallized honey is perfectly good to eat and preferable to many people. Some people prefer it because of its ability to spread easily without dripping. (due to the addition of Shungite there may also be a slight greyish color to the honey when crystallized, it is still usable/safe.)
It's not necessary to return to liquid form, it works exactly the same in the crystallized state. Although to return honey to liquid form simply bring a pan of water to a simmer, then turn-off the heat and submerge the honey jar 3/4 of the under the water for several minutes until liquid. (at no time allow the honey to boil or the natural beneficial enzymes will be destroyed)
Shungite Honey aids in digestion.